The Mottoz NFT is one of the first non-fungible tokens in the delivery market. The NFT can be associated with a particular digital or physical asset and a license to use the asset for a specified purpose. They are unique and they can represent real-world assets, such as property titles, collectibles, tangible goods, among others, that can be sold and traded in the real and virtual world.

The Mottoz NFT is one of the first non-fungible tokens in the delivery market. The NFT can be associated with a particular digital or physical asset and a license to use the asset for a specified purpose. They are unique and they can represent real-world assets, such as property titles, collectibles, tangible goods, among others, that can be sold and traded in the real and virtual world.

why mottoz nft mottoz

Mottozcoin NFT is an Ethereum-based Smart Token that allows users to monetize their efforts in the Mottoz ecosystem, with the goal of incentivizing them to interact and contribute to the Mottoz platform and community.

Mottoz is a social media app that helps its users save money, get fit and stay healthy. In addition to these core functions, Mottoz also offers a rewards program for users who participate in challenges designed by their peers, as well as other incentives.

While this rewards program is currently integrated into the app itself, Mottoz intends to expand its reach by introducing the Mottozcoin NFT. This will give users access to ongoing rewards and promotions, as well as allowing them to redeem mottozcoins (MZC) for discounts on physical products sold on the platform.

The expansion into a cryptocurrency token will help expand the reach of Mottoz’s user base and increase engagement on the app itself. As more users join the platform, they will be able to interact with others through challenges and competitions, helping not only themselves but also others through peer-to-peer support. This may lead to greater adoption of fitness trends across society.

how works how works

Since our NFTs are directly linked to real-world products and services, they can be used as incentives for holders and as rewards for achievements. If you are a Mottoz NFT holder, you will automatically receive 5% as a holder and another 5% to the liquidity of the token because the company shares a total of 10% of the net profit. The rewards will be in the form of cryptocurrency to make a payment within the app and also make payments in stores associated with our currency.

Watch Video How Start Everything

That is, if the company produces $10,000,000, the amount to be distributed will be $500,000 among the 10,000 holders, which is equivalent to $50 each plus the value that will be added to the capitalization of the coin. This club will be built in the metaverse, and will be similar to the sandbox but with many more opportunities for growth and expansion, thanks to our business model in the delivery market.

Getting started NFT

We’re focused on the long-term. Our team is made up of crypto and NFT experts who have been working in the space for years. We’ve applied our knowledge and experience to build a fully-functional, easy-to-use platform that solves real problems in the NFT space.

Deep dive into Deep dive into

There’s so much more that we have planned and we can’t wait to show you. Motto is all about making life easier, and we can’t wait to provide the tools you need to kick off your crypto experience.

Watch Video How Start Everything

we are different from all other crypto projects in the space Mottozcoin

Sign up for our mailing list and check out the platform for yourself at mottoz.com . The project has a strong team with experience working on complex Ethereum contracts and development many exciting features. We have engaged with their community on Reddit, Discord, Telegram, and you are invited to be part of this process.

THE nfts nfts

They never suffered the change “the Asymptomatic”

THE ALLIANCE primates with monkey thinking they believe they are just monkeys

Corporeally primates with advanced brains but with more animal instinct.

Not have much knowledge is only known to live in a corner of the world away from others

Alliance the combination between humans and mottozampiens

OUR ROADMAP ROADMAP

1%

Creation of the whitelist

5%

Marketing around the world to improve the discord and telegram community + the advertisement of the public sale

10%

giveaway of 10 mottos-sapiens of the 2nd faccion on 3D for 10 holders

20%

giveaway 50 ETH for 100 Holders (0.5 ETH each.

30%

white party on Miami.

40%

Giveaway 4 tickets for the formula 1 + the flights and hotel.

60%

Giveaway of 15 Rolex and 3 tesla for 18 lucky holders

70%

Surprise Event On New York + light party for the holders.

80%

Purchase a land on the sandbox to make a NFT games and club for the mottoz-sapiens holders

95%

Launch of the Mottoz coin

100%

1000 mottoz coin to each holder

Mottoz Sapiens NFT